Owners, Agents and Brokers of Real Estate
My Island Realtors, established in December 2018 was born out of a growing demand of clients, in particular young couples and first time landowners as well as growing families searching for real estate to settle and invest in.
Professional, Promptness, Affordable, Customer Priority
Our professional licensed valuers will value your property of interest promptly
We have financing partners who will offer advise and funding for your proposed purchase.
We have state of the art drone and IT services that can bring you close-up views of the properties. Drone Services is also available for hire ,for Stills and Videography.
We''ll ease all your worries. Our team of real estate experts and consultants will guide you until you acquire your dream property. You are our priority.
(Refer to our Listing.)
We are always on the lookout for properties (sale and rental), vacant and occupied lands, lands-in-development and all real estate business opportunities.
Finding you a property is more than the house, land and property acquired. Its our passion; its our duty. We make your dreams come true. We help take you home!!
Contact our team , for more information on our listings
Collection of our most asked questions from our customers
1. Yes you may but you don't have to if you have the full price to complete the sale. The conditions for the balance of the land/property price depends on the owner.
Sorry, this is not an option available with our Agency. We may allow 1-2 months to settle the balance depending on the conditions set by the owner.
The deposit amount depends on the owner as well as the listing price.
1) A confirmation letter from our agency, to state you are interested in buying our property/land.
2) A copy of the computer folio certificate or a legal description of the property.
3) A signed sales and purchase agreement between yourself and MIR.
1. Administration/Consultation fee
- Initial consultation so we understand the service required.
-Submit information any any documents necessary to progress the matter.
- To register and list your property with My Island Realtors we charge a fee.
Note: our fees vary depending on how you want the listing done; ie whether periodical, daily, continuous etc.
- We offer the lowest commission in town and are flexible depending on the listing price.
4. Legal Fees
- We have In House Solicitors, Leavai Law Firm, (comprising Ms Aeau Tima Leavai, Principal Solicitor and Ms Ann Luaipou Matalasi, Associate) , which offers discounted rates for MIR clients only. You may opt for a lawyer of your choice if you don't wish to engage Leavai Law.
Book an Appointment with us